These crispy, spicy, and sweet wings are perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a game day party or just looking for a tasty snack. There are some ingredients for marinating, you may find uncomfortable for your self but the combinations are really delicious.
FOR 6-8 PERSON
Ingredients for marinating
- Ketchup 1¼ dI.
- Balsamic vinegar ½ dl.
- Cane sugar 2 tbsp.
- Garlic powder 4 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce 4 tsp.
- Hot chili sauce 1 tbsp.
- Dijon mustard (paste) 2 tsp.
- Paprika powder 2 tsp.
- Clean chili powder 2 tsp.
- chicken wings 20 pcs (approx. 1350 g.)
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Put all ingredients for marinates into a bowl and mix those using a whisk. Put the wings into a large plastic bag and pour with marinates mix. Take the air out of the bag and seal the bag airtight. Turn the bag around, so that marinated mix can be spread over the wings. Then put the bag into a bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. After taking it out from the refrigerator, turn around the bag a few times.
- Preheat the grill to direct and indirect medium heat (175-225o).
- Clean the grill grates using a grill brush & cotton fabric.
- Take the chicken wings out of the bag and take off marinated mix (extra). Brush the wings with oil slightly and put on direct medium heat with the lid closed for 4-6 minutes until the wings become brown and get an explicit grill mark. Turn those into another side for once. Transfer the wings over indirect medium heat, and continue grilling with the lid closed for 10-20 minutes until the skin become dark brown and the meat near the bone has no longer pink color. Turn around the wings for few times. Now you can eventually move the wings on the direct medium heat again for the last 2 minutes so that the skin becomes crispy. Turn around a couple of times. Take out the grilled wings and serve them warm.
Enjoy your delicious spicy, sweet, and crispy chicken wings!